MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!! MIKEY -Own Worst Enemy!!!

Nice!

What the hell is wrong with you people, jealous because your crap didn't make it to the front page, or have you even submitted anything at all? I thought it was hillarious, a great portrail of Mikey, the music fits perfectly and it actually tells a story which is more than you can say about 75% of portal submissions. Good job man.

sex-o-matic sex-o-matic

wow

This is really good!! we need more classy stuff like this on newgrounds... and none of you better try and pretend like you've never cybered on Aol ^_~

HáppÿLánD 2 HáppÿLánD 2

The Original Song The Original Song

Hrmmm...

Okay, now that you have learned the art of shape and movement tweening words to music, the next step to making a really lame moving is adding badly tweened jpegs, then you will be the master!

Wasuuuuugh? Wasuuuuugh?

............

And you said that MY movie (virtual dog) was dumb.... You made fun of MY Animations? This is garbage... please never write a review again.

Pigeons Pigeons

ehehehe

Not your best, but pretty damn funny
HOO HOO WHO DA FUCK?!

over and out

Angry Hill Billys Angry Hill Billys

Cool!

Fuck people who dont like stick figures. This is a great movie, just like your other stick movies, keep up the good work, I cant wait for sequel

The Final Task The Final Task

PWFMAN = MORON

anybody that gave this less than a 10 should be crucified upside down (George carlson would be proud)

Excellent work. Awesome graphics, sound, and music. As for the idiot(s) that complained there was no story line, I saw one. Just because it isn't written out for you before the movie starts doesn't mean it doesn't exist. ROCK ON RANDOLF!!
-Moview like yours are what keeps the portal alive.

over and out.

!HampsterDance! !HampsterDance!

This is one of my favoriet movies on newgrounds

Haha, I dont care how dumb people say it is, this is well made and funny. keep up the good work

Work Life Work Life

BRAVO

The anti-CRAP has finally arrived.... thank you!!!!